April 08, 2011

Liliha Bakery

Since Liliha Bakery is a local favorite bakery here in Honolulu, I decided I had to walk in to have a look when I accidentally came past it today. It totally reminded me of a typical old school All-American diner where the locals like to hang out at except that the patrons were older Asian-Americans! Besides freshly baked local pastries, the eat-in menu was a long list of typical local plates ranged from appetizers, breakfast to dinner meals like grilled mahi mahi, pancakes, beef stew and french toast. I'll be back!
long line of customers waiting to be seated for breakfast



If I had a grandmother who baked, this freshly baked custard puff would have brought me right back into her kitchen. It was perfectly old fashioned goodness packed.

No comments:

Post a Comment